NCLEX prep with close to 800 unique NCLEX-RN questions from ATI.
RN students can now prepare for the NCLEX® on-the-go, anywhere, anytime with the ATI RN MobileMentor™. This quiz app includes close to 800 unique questions organized by NCLEX area, body function and clinical area. You choose the topics and number of questions to generate customized quizzes. You also can share information around specific questions with other students from within the app.
• Close to 800 Unique Questions written by ATI Nurse Educators. These are original questions that are not used in previous ATI tests and program materials.
• Each question features detailed rationales for both correct and incorrect answers.
• Based on the 2010 NCLEX-RN® Test Plan.
• Questions from NCLEX area, body function and clinical area categories.
• Create custom quizzes by selecting from subtopics, or let us generate a random quiz for you from representative topics.
• User controls the number of questions (1-100); the app will estimate how long the quiz will take.
• Includes NCLEX question types – multiple choice, ordered response, image hot-spot and chart exhibit.
• Includes an option to share your quiz results to your Facebook wall or twitterfeed and post questions to the ATI Facebook wall from within the application.
• Submit questions and initiate discussions on specific questions directly to/on Facebook from within the app.
• Review previous quizzes you have taken at any time.
• Review your quiz results, including a breakdown by each subtopic.
• Question review browser allows you to browse the entire collection of questions within the app without having to take a quiz.
• Unless connecting to Facebook or Twitter, an Internet connection is not necessary to use the app.
• Easy-to-use pop-up calculator is available from any question in the app.
** KEY CATEGORIES AND SUBTOPICS **
• Basic Care and Comfort
• Health Promotion and Maintenance
• Management of Care
• Pharmacological and Parenteral Therapies
• Psychosocial Integrity
• Reduction of Risk Potential
• Physiological Adaptation
• Safety and Infection Control
• Cardiac Output and Tissue Perfusion
• Cognition and Sensation
• Ingestion, Digestion, Absorption and Elimination
• Regulation and Metabolism
• Adult Medical-Surgical
• Maternal Newborn
• Mental Health
• Nursing Care of Children
** Note: You don’t need to be enrolled at a school that uses ATI products to prepare for the NCLEX® with the ATI RN MobileMentor™. **
Once you’ve used the app, we would love your feedback, so please post a review.